Provide PA, Administrative and Paralegal support to the du General Counsel & to the Legal and Regulatory Affairs team (as appropriate) and act as a key Legal administrative interface to all departments, across the organization and externally.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year’s of experience in a high level administrative role in a legal environment, with at least 2 year’s experience as paralegal in a corporation or law firm.
• Experienced in drafting correspondence in English (essential) and Arabic (desirable).
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Advanced Microsoft Office training.
Knowledge And Skills
• Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
• Excellent verbal & written English (essential) & Arabic (desirable).
• Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook)
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Adaptable with a pro-active approach to work.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Able to work independently, prioritise workload, working to strict deadlines and under pressure on a wide.
• variety of activities/projects and confidential matters with discretion.
• Able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
• Able to keep abreast of organisational issues and have a good understanding of the organisation’s aims and objectives
Salary will be discussed according to the company standards. Please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.)