- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:-
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Product Knowledge
- Business development skill
- Motivation for Sales
- Closing Skills,Prospecting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Graduate in Commerce/Business
- Good Communication Skills in English/Arabic Mandatory.
Salary will be according to the company standards, Commission will be payed according the target reached.
Please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com.
(Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.)